EQUIPMENT AND LESSONS RESERVATION FORM FOR FAMILY AND GROUP
(5 AND MORE PEOPLE)
In order to facilitate your order and prepare the equipment for you, please download and fill out the form by using the following example and then send using the form below. (Attached files should have the original name and file size should be up to 1MB)
DOWNLOAD THE RESERVATION FORM HERE:
(.doc, .docx & .odt formats)
* In case of any problems with sending completed form by online form available below please submit the completed form to:
** In case of any problems with downloading prepared files please contact us directly or please send us informations about your booking according to the prepared template which You can find here.
Group Reservation Form â€“ EXAMPLE
|Gender||Age||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Shoe
- Equipment pick-up from 9:00 am â€“ 5:30 pm
- Skiing skill level (select the appropriate option if you selected skis):
- first steps - You have never been on skis/snowboard, or you need the assistance of another person in order to stand on skis/snowboard.
- beginner - You can make it down an easy slope by yourself, you can use a T-bar lift, you can come to a plough stop and can change direction if necessary and make a wedge turn.
- basic - You can control your direction and speed. Blue trails are not a problem for you. You use wedge turns only at the start of a turn, and after a turn you can begin to set your skis parallel and you can comfortably change directions.
- intermediate - You can go down red trails without a problem and you fully control your speed and direction. You make turns from a parallel position. You can initiate a carving turn. Moguls pose no particular difficulty for you.
- advanced - You have mastered carving and are comfortable on black trails. You can control your speed and direction on steep and icy slopes. You just need a few tips to make sure that your technique is very good.
- Snowboarding skill level (select the appropriate option if you selected snowboarding):
- first steps - You have never been on a snowboard, or you need the assistance of another person in order to stand on a snowboard.
- beginner - You are able to make turns on easy slopes, most of the time your entire snowboard is touching the ground, and you can stop using backside and frontside techniques.
- basic - You have mastered riding a chairlift, you can turn smoothly on blue trails, you can stop using backside and frontside techniques without falling.
- intermediate - You can make carving turns, you can ride down black trails, you can control your speed and direction, and you can slide down difficult passages and moguls on your heels.
- advanced - You have fully mastered riding on the edges of the board, you are comfortable on black trails, and you can control your speed and direction on steep and icy slopes. You just need a few tips to make sure that your technique is very good.
- Snowboard â€“ stance (leg position on the snowboard)
- Regular - left foot in front
- Goofy - right foot in front